Want to try another appearance than usual? Wear alone accessory that exudes the impression of old school vintage, but still fashionable.
Are you including enthusiasts of vintage style that tends to oldies? Besides using a stylish outfit 40-50′s to thicken the vintage side, you also can add some vintage accessories in your display. If still confused how to apply, follow the guidelines below:
- Wear a neckpiece with matching monochrome dress.
- Give a touch on your appearance with a vintage brooch or hair clip.
- For evening performances, give a touch of ethnic necklace or a necklace around his neck that fits you to enhance your appearance that you’re wearing an evening dress.
- If you want to look casual, vintage impression can be viewed from a circular vintage belt on your jeans.
How to Take Care Accessories Vintage
- Make sure your jewelry wrapped with gauze or cotton, especially if the jewelry studded with precious stones
- Keep your silver jewelry in a special box that is locked to avoid direct contact with air.
- Clean your silver jewelry with a special cleanser or toothpaste to maintain its luster.
- For special jewelry, should be stored separately in a plastic box so that the colors do not blend with other jewelry.